Piazza del Duomo,12
Formerly the residence of all those who governed Milan, from Napoleon to the Royal House of Savoy, the Palazzo Reale is currently one of the most important cultural centers in the city and hosted exhibitions of international renown. Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso and Andy Warhol were just a few of the famous exhibitions on display at the Palazzo Reale in Milan.
The palace hosts up to five temporary exhibitions and/or events at a time in its 7.000 square meters: from modern and contemporary art to fashion or design events. Neighbors to the Duomo, it’s the perfect place to escape the crowds of Piazza Duomo.
Tickets are usually available on Ticketone.it
Information on exhibitions: www.artpalazzoreale.it
Present and Future Events Scheduled at Palazzo Reale
- Exhibition: 'Pietro Paolo Rubens and the Birth of Baroque' Paintings on Exhibit - 26 Oct 2016 - 26 Feb 2017 - in different hours
- Exhibition: 'Behind Caravaggio' - 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 - in different hours
- Exhibition: 'Dürer and the Renaissance Between Germany and Italy' - 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 - in different hours
- Exhibition: 'Toulouse-Lautrec. New Realism, between Japan and Photography' - 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 - in different hours
- Exhibition: 'Keith Haring. About Art' - 21 Feb 2017 - 18 Jun 2017 - 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Exhibition: 'Manet and Modern Painting' Impressionist Paintings - 08 Mar 2017 - 02 Jul 2017 - 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Exhibition: Dalì and Fashion - 01 Feb 2018 - 30 Jun 2018 - in different hours