Milan is surrounded by a belt of Outlets and Factory Stores. Real shopping villages offering top Italian and international designer brands at prices discounted from 30 to 70%.
Scroll down to see the outlets map
#adv Click here to get Where’s free shopping guide ITALIA LUXURY #adv
SERRAVALLE DESIGNER OUTLET
The largest Designer Outlet in Europe, McArthurGlen Serravalle is located just 50 minutes. away from Milan’s city center. Its beautiful setting combines all the appeal of luxury designer brands with the beauties of the surrounding Piedmont countryside and the Ligurian Riviera. McArthurGlen also boasts “Barberino” near Florence, “Castel Romano” near Rome, “La Reggia” near Naples and “Noventa di Piave” close to Venice.
• WHERE: take the A7 Milano-Genova motorway and exit Serravalle Scrivia. From the railway stations of Arquata Scrivia, Serravalle Scrivia and Novi Ligure, you can catch a shuttle bus running every day from 9am to 8.20pm. A convenient shuttle bus service runs 3 times a day from Milan Foro Bonaparte and once a day from Piazza Duomo (at 10am; departure from Serravalle at 5pm). Find tickets on the official website.
• WHAT: a unique shopping experience with 300 of your favourite designer brands – Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Bluemarine, Versace, La Perla, Pollini, Roberto Cavalli, Brooks Brothers, Fratelli Rossetti, Casadei and many more… – for up to 30-70% less all year round. Serravalle combines an easy-to-reach location with a relaxing atmosphere and multiple services, including free Wifi, multilingual staff, a children’s playground, café and restaurants for a perfect shopping experience at unbelievable prices!
• EXACT ADDRESS: Via della Moda, 1, 15069 Serravalle Scrivia
• MORE INFORMATION: See Serravalle Designer Outlet’s official website / See our news section
VICOLUNGO THE STYLE OUTLETS
Situated just 30 minutes from Milan, in the province of Novara, this is the closest outlet to Milan and the ideal place to spend an exciting day’s shopping.
• WHERE: take the A4 Milano-Torino motorway and exit at Biandrate Vicolungo. The outlet can also be accessed by a daily shuttle service – Zani Viaggi – Milan Visitor Center: departure at 10.30am from Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani 18, M1 Cairoli-M2 Lanza (www.zaniviaggi.it).
• WHAT: 150 prestigious designer stores – including Armani, Missoni, Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Cavalli, Calvin Klein and Twin Set – offering clothing for the whole family, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70%.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: Vicolungo The Style Outlets also hosts art exhibitions, events and other initiatives for an enjoyable day’s outing.
• EXACT ADDRESS: Piazza S. Caterina, 1, 28060 Vicolungo NO
• MORE INFORMATION: See Vicolungo the Style Outlets’ official website /See our news section
FRANCIACORTA OUTLET VILLAGE
Nestled between Lakes Garda and Iseo, less than an hour from Milan, Franciacorta is not only the home to the region’s famous Docg wines but also offers a unique shopping experience: Franciacorta Outlet Village – top international brands and discounts of up to 70% year-round.
• WHERE: take the highway A4 Milano-Venezia motorway and exit at Ospitaletto or take the A35 Bre-Be-Mi and exit at the Junction A4. A daily Shopping Shuttle is available from Largo Cairoli, 18 (corner via Cusani) at 11.30am from Zani Viaggi Office. Book on the official website of Franciacorta (a link follows).
• WHAT: visit the Land of Fashion: 160 stores featuring your favourite brands with discounts of up to 70% year-round: A.Testoni, Adidas, Baldinini, Beretta, Borbonese, Braccialini, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Loriblu, Nike, Patrizia Pepe, Pinko, Pollini, Puma, Twin Set, Tommy Hilfiger, Tru Trussardi and many others.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: in addition to shopping, Franciacorta Outlet Village makes you discover a land full of taste. Visit the famous Franciacorta wineries by the daily Shopping Shuttle.
• EXACT ADDRESS: Franciacorta Outlet Village, Piazza Cascina Moie, 1/2, 25050 Rodengo-Saiano BS
• MORE INFORMATION: See Franciacorta Outlet Village’s official website
This is one of the 11 Villages in Europe and China by Value Retail: a place where hospitality makes the shopping experience memorable.
• WHERE: halfway between Milan and Bologna. Take the A1 motorway and exit at Fidenza/ Salsomaggiore Terme. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan
• WHAT: an exclusive shopping experience with unique hospitality at the core of the services and with over 120 boutiques of the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brands at reduced prices (up to 70% off ) including Missoni, Paul Smith and Michael Kors.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: thanks to its position, in addition to shopping, Fidenza Village offers a number of other attractions. A great opportunity to learn more about Parma and Terme Verdiane, one of Italy’s primary artistic and cultural hubs.
• EXACT ADDRESS: Via S. Michele Campagna, 43036 Chiusa Ferranda PR
• MORE INFORMATION: See Fidenza Village official website / See our news section
FOXTOWN FACTORY STORE
An outlet store on the Swiss border, FoxTown uses the popular US-style “Factory Stores” formula: all the big designer labels, accessories and not only, at factory prices (from 30% to 70% less). Eventual further savings, as the prices are in Swiss Francs (1 EUR = 1.20 CHF is the approximate exchange rate); exchange office available in the Center.
Tax-Free Shopping service available. FoxTown accepts payment by major credit cards: UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Visa Electron.
• WHERE: Mendrisio, Switzerland, is approximately 1 hour from Milan (50 km) and 25 minutes from Lugano (20 km).
• HOW TO REACH IT:
SHUTTLE BUS: The outlet can be accessed by an A/R daily shuttle service provided by Zani Viaggi. It departs at 10 am and 1 pm from Milan (Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani 18, M1 Cairoli-M2 Lanza, see Zani Viaggi official website).
TRAIN: FoxTown is just two minutes’ walk from Mendrisio San Martino railway station.
CAR: Take A8 and A9 motorways towards Como, then follow A2 towards Lugano and exit in Mendrisio
• WHAT: 160 exclusive stores, about 250 top brands (from Armani and Burberry to Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Guess, Michael Kors, Montblanc, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, and Valentino), a casino, 7 bars and restaurants, an exchange office, a touristic info point, various TaxFree refund points.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: As it is situated in the Italian part of Switzerland, visiting FoxTown Factory Stores means being close to a number of naturalistic and cultural venues: lakes (in Lugano, Locarno and Ascona), walks and funiculars (e.g. on San Salvatore, Bré and Gandria among many more), historic monuments and art museums (as Bellinzona castles and Museo d’Arte Mendrisio) and wine tasting, shopping and production spots throughout the whole region.
• EXACT ADDRESS: Via Angelo Maspoli 18, 6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland
• INFORMATION: See FoxTown’s official website
A fashion outlet in Milan:
Since 1978, the best Italian designer labels for men and women. Clothing, accessories and shoes at prices discounted up to 60%. Just a few minutes from Linate Airport, Central station and the city center.
- The best designer labels for men and women since 1978.
- Clothing, accessories and shoes at prices discounted up to 70%.
- Just a few minutes from Linate airport, Central station and the city centre
- Exact address: Via F.lli Bronzetti 16, Milano
For more information go to our news section
#adv Click here to get Where’s free shopping guide ITALIA LUXURY