Featuring more than 2,400 exhibitors among the Saloni and the Fuorisalone and over 1,000 events spread all over the city, this year’s Design Week opens its doors to creative minds from alla over the world and is ready to enliven the city with one-of-a-kind events.
The fair: I Saloni
This year’s edition of I Saloni fair (55th edition) is composed by different exhibitions spread over the various pavilions in Rho Fiera Milano and occurs simultaneously with the 21st Triennale International Exhibition Milan 2016:
– Salone Internazionale del Mobile, i.e. International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition boasting more than 1,300 exhibitors
– International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition, divided into two core themes such as “Classic Furnishing Accessories” and “Design Furnishing Accessories”, allowing the teh best knowledge in design trends
– EuroCucina (International Biennial Kitchen Exhibition) and FTK (Technology for the Kitchen) introducing the latest innovation in kitchen furnishing, homeware and cooking devices, spread over 5 pavilions.
– International Bathroom Exhibition boasting the best of bathroom furniture, shower and sauna stalls, taps, jacuzzis and tiles.
– SaloneSatellite, dedicated to young, emerging designers and serves as a launch pad into the world of design
– a brand-new xLux Sector, at Pavilion 3, dedicated to products mainly widespread in the USA, East and Far East countries.
Reserved for trade members every day from 9.30am to 6.30pm, the Salone is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday with an entrance ticket.
Boasting more than 2,000 exhibitors, a display area of more than 200,000 square meters and thousands of new products premiered at the event, the Salone is the benchmark trade fair on an international level, attracting more than 300,000 visitors from as many as 165 countries.
Learn more about the locations on the official map
[Photo credits: courtesy Salone del Mobile.Milano]
>>More photos of this event
MCollective: fashion & design in Porta Venezia
In this store you will find 200 different innovative brands, featuring their special editions, capsule collections and art toys.
Here artists, designers, stylists and visionaries showcase their creations, making this location an inspiring shop where visitors can find an unusual mix of objects and clothes to create new style.
Viale Regina Giovanna, 1
M1 (red line) Porta Venezia
T: +39 02 83978610