About the Salone del Mobile.Milano
Salone del Mobile.Milano, internationally known as Milan Furniture Fair, is more than a fair or a large-size exhibition, it is a reference point for professionals in the design and furniture fair with the aim of creating top-quality products.
More than a fair, but a widespread display of the latest trends in design in all its shapes. This and more is the Salone del Mobile.Milano (once known as I Saloni) – internationally known as Milan Furniture Fair – a large-size exhibition located in the spaces of Rho fairgrounds considered a reference point for professionals in the world of design and furniture.
Now on its 59th consecutive edition, the Salone del Mobile.Milano fair features different exhibitions-within-the-exhibition which include:
– International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition boasting more than 2,000 exhibitors from all over the world and divided into different clusters such as “Classic Furnishing Accessories” and “Design Furnishing Accessories”, allowing the best knowledge of design trends
– EuroCucina (International Biennial Kitchen Exhibition) and FTK (Technology for the Kitchen) introducing the latest innovation in kitchen furnishing, homeware and cooking devices
– International Bathroom Exhibition boasting the best of bathroom furniture, shower and sauna stalls, taps, jacuzzis and tiles. The International Bathroom Exhibition focuses on a space that now transcends functionalism to embrace wellness.
– SaloneSatellite, dedicated to young, emerging designers under 35 and serves as a launch pad into the world of design.
– Workplace 3.0, an innovative display area dedicated to design and new technologies to re-design the different workplaces
More than three hundred thousand people, including designers, architects, journalists, collectors and design enthusiasts, from over 160 countries, reach the city of Milan, and more, in particular, this wide exhibition space, to attend the Salone del Mobile.Milano. International visitors are welcomed by the custom of cultural sharing and the spaces, in an ongoing dialogue with the city which grows every year. Over 200,000 sq.m of exhibition space and more than 2,350 exhibitors welcome guests from all over the world in a space devoted to creativity.
The side events, the Fuorisalone
Alonside the Salone del Mobile.Milano as an ongoing tradition, the Design Week programme is also enhanced by rich selection of side events which include exhibitions, special openings, DJ sets, cocktail parties as well as site-specific installations and projects that make up the Fuorisalone event.
Book your stay now!
Tickets and Information
Access to the fair is reserved to trade members every day from morning to afternoon.
Salone del Mobile.Mialno is open to the wider public on Saturday and Sunday with an entrance ticket.
Find further information on subscriptions and special tickets on the official website
Rho Fiera Milano
M1 (red line) Rho Fiera
Open Daily 9.30am-6.30pm.