Open is more than a warm and modern bookstore: it offers a wide range of interesting services and locals are the main customers. One of the many welcoming places for people who love living Milan.
- Bookstore – books are mainly in Italian, but there is also a selection of books in original language (browse the online catalogue)
- Books, newspapers and magazines available for reading, free of charge service
- Eating: brunch & lunch, wine & drinks, coffee & cakes aperitivo
- Free Wi-Fi
- Monthly events
- Co-working area with working seats on shared desks or private rooms for rent
- Meeting rooms equipped with projector and screen
- Events venue and optional on site catering service
- Kids area
- For Italian speaking subscribed members: meetings, courses and workshops on business, marketing, art, design & architecture, food & wine
- Design store: all furniture (chairs, couches, sofas, armchairs, wooden tables, shelves etc) and design objects are by LAGO. The company has a selling point in the bookstore, open from Tuesday to Sunday
Open Sun, Mon, Tue from 10am-9pm – Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat from 10am-10pm.