GPS: 9.185243630688547, 45.46295585022883
Scroll down to see the full list of upcoming events
Originally built in 1030, San Sepolcro church had multiple revisions. The last one, at the end of XIX century, produced it the Neo-Romanesque facade designed by Gaetano Moretti and Cesare Nava we admire today; while the interior has retained a Baroque style. The original Bramantino’s fresco “Cristo in pietà” is now preserved in Ambrosiana Art Gallery in the nearby, we can still enjoy the works of Carlo Bellosio in the two lateral chapels.
San Sepolcro church hosts sometimes special concerts of classical music and organ.