The Sforza Castle Museums
- Museum Pietà Rondanini, containing the Rondanini Pieta by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Museum of Ancient Art (Roman remains, remains and pieces of Gothic Lombard architecture, sculptures in local Renaissance style
- Furniture Museum
- Picture Gallery (1,500 artworks by local artists and big names, including Canaletto, Mantegna, Bronzino, Lorenzo Lotto, Titian and many other painters)
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Museum of Prehistory and Proto-history
- Egyptian Museum
- Achille Bertarelli – Prints Collection
- Photographic Archive
- Archaelogical and Numismatic Library
- Trivulziana Library and City Historical Archive
- Art Library
- Vinciana Collection (books, manuscripts, antique and modern collections, photos related to Leonardo da Vinci.
- CASVA – Centre for High Studies in the Visual Arts
Opening days and hours: Tues-Sun 9am-5.30pm (admission until 5pm), closed on Mondays (holidays included).
Admission: full price ticket is 5€. Free admittance: every day after 4.30pm except Fri ; Fri 2pm-5.30pm; always free for children under 18.
NOTE: All the museums are in the Milan Tourist MuseumCard circuit